I am grateful for what I am and what I have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. —Henry David Thoreau
- For a healthy and happy family ….in particular my chucklefactory, Eoin.
- For coworkers who embrace new ideas of improvements and and roll with it; who are always willing to interject with suggestions to make things work better. I totally love that about them!
- For a husband who cooks AND bakes. Cherry. Apple. Pie. ‘Nuff said.
- For a wonderful husband who can surprise me by calling several Talbots’s shoppes and locating the last available ( in the country) dress with cute swallows on it. Sigh. He is the best.
- For #psl.
- For the opportunity to relax in Vermont again this summer….to fish, to read by the lake, to see old friends.
- And for my husband who attaches the lure for me. And not making me touch the fish.
- For my Mummy. Perhaps this should be ranked as No. 1 ?
- Maple syrup.
- Sprint replacement phone device insurance.
- A supportive Board Chair person.
- Christmas feel good novels.
- No. 2 pencils.
- Tom Brady’s suspension being wrapped up.
- Chevy Silverados.
- For Eoin’s current insatiable appetite for reading.
- For travel to Book Expo of America in Chicago this year. I love Book Expo. I love Chicago.
- For discovering what Norstrom’s Rack is. Why did no one tell me about this? Yaaaassssss…..
- For Lego points.
- For the opportunity to travel within New England to Chicago and home to Canada to see Mummy frequently.
- For Pumpkin Spice Frappacinos. They taste like cold pumpkin pie. So good. But I can only order them with Lisa.
A wish , dear reader, from me to you, for a happy thanksgiving celebration with plenty of cranberries.