What library directors (and their families) do on holidays while enjoying the lullaby of Lake Champlain waves lapping against the shoreline? Happy Summer 2016 from Saint Alban’s, Vermont. I was asked for a list of titles. Items were selected based on what was available on the new book shelf, as well as a handful of ARCs ( Advanced Reader Copies).
- Here’s to us by Elin Hilderbrand
- Game of crowns by Christopher Anderson
- The food of a younger land by Mark Kurlansky
- Mother Daughter Book club by Heather Vogel Fredrick
- The Last Painting of Sara de Vos: A Novel by Dominic Smith
- Dangerous Age by Kelly Killoren Bensimon ( No relation, by the way)